Aims & Objectives
Swami Vivekananda’s vision of education based on fundamental values is the aim & objective of Hindu Public School. It aims and has an appropriate balance of academics, co-curricular and extracurricular activities with an emphasis on Best CBSE School
- All-round personality development of Children
- To inculcate the love for our Cultural Heritage,
- To inculcate self-discipline, independence, and responsibility to enable a child to decide on his / her own.
- To develop the habits of Respect for elders, Love for fellow Humans, concern for the needy.
- To create an environment where the child’s efforts are appreciated without putting weight on success or failure.
- To do away with negative and inappropriate practices like – criticism of child’s shortcoming, corporal punishment.
- To develop and maintain a positive and healthy environment emphasizing on the social relationship among children through membership of varied clubs and team spirit activities.
- To promote value education with an emphasis on Nationalism and secular integration.
- To thus promote quality education to achieve academic